JAN SOX & Compliance Senior Professional
この求人にエントリーする 求人No. CSP050989
|●Title & Global Band
SOX & Compliance (GS Compliance) Group Senior Professional (Band 25)
· Based in Tokyo, Japan
・ rimarily responsible for financial compliance activities and actively involved in a variety of local and international accounting initiatives
·Performing internal control reviews, SOX testing, and other types of reviews at local, regional, or global affiliates across all business sectors
· Report directly to the local finance compliance manager
●Duties & responsibilities
GS Compliance Responsibilities:
· Plan and implement necessary actions to fulfill J&J standard SOX requirements. Specific responsibilities may include, partnering with stakeholders, gaining understanding of business and processes, assessing effectiveness of internal controls over financial reporting based on the J&J authoritative guidance (e.g., Internal Control Handbook), documenting and communicating to management the results and improvement plans.
· Coordinate corrective actions & improvement activities with management. Specific responsibilities may include ensuring that corrective actions are being implemented as planned, and participating in and providing advisory services to the adoption of various local and international accounting and process-improvement initiatives
· Coordinate external and internal audits. Specific responsibilities may include communicating with external and internal auditors as the primary contact, coordinating the audits between the auditors, company management, and process owners, assisting management in fulfilling requests from auditors, and discussing audit findings and corrective action plans.
· Co-work with J&J Japan affiliates, regional office, and global office
●Additional responsibilities may include the following:
· Executing the Continuous Control Review audit program. Specific responsibilities may include ensuring that all SOX 404 documentation & testing is performed in accordance with the published SOX-404 deadlines and standardized processes, performing on-going updates & maintenance of SOX information in Metric Stream, completing walkthroughs of critical areas to identify potential control weaknesses and efficiency opportunities, communicating potential control gaps / testing failures and guidance with business stakeholders, coordinating the Annual SOX 404 Certification process, as well as identifying & implementing process improvements where possible.
· Participate and/or lead ancillary project teams to assist with departmental goals and objectives aimed at improving audit operations and customer service. Specific responsibilities may include updating authoritative guidance (e.g. Global Document Control Matrices and Internal Control Handbook), technical research studies, development of internal control education materials, and facilitating formal training sessions for audit staff and internal companies.
· Demonstrate accountability and the ability to deliver results
· Demonstrate balanced decision-making
· Appropriate time management and prioritization skills
· Strong communication and presentation skills, including the ability to understand the details as well as the big-picture
· Manage conflicts in an open and constructive manner
· Proficiency in technical accounting and audit related areas
· Demonstrate and inspire the behaviors that reinforce Our Credo
● Experience and Qualification
·A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Finance/Accounting or other business discipline
·A minimum of 3 years professional working experience in Accounting, Finance, and/or Auditing is required.
·Sarbanes Oxley experience is preferred. CIA, CPA, CMA, CFA or CISA is preferred.
·Candidate must possess excellent analytical, technical (e.g. Accounting, MS Excel), conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills. · Individual must work well in a dynamic changing environment and be able to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
·The ability to effectively take on leadership roles in various functions is required.
·Ability to travel (domestic and international) up to 25%
· Fluency in English and Japanese
· Have good sense of working globally
· Excellent team worker
· Experience in SAP system is preferred