この求人にエントリーする 求人No. CSP066942
|<<Responsibility >>HR : 70%・GA: 30%
Rresponsibility is as a HR Business Partner for retail stores, who is a Generalist that provide HR services to all stores, including employee relations, performance management, program roll-outs, recruiting and training. The responsibility will engage with retail staff, understand the retail organization and bring proactive solutions to the retail store.
Coordinates and Administration activities: liaisons with other departments on specific assignments for the purpose of securing requirements such as supplies and equipment, office facility.
• Identify and leverage job posting services to recruit all retail store’s positions and create candidate pipeline for all positions for current and future open head counts. (Recruit for new stores in a timely manners)
• Create tools and processes to maximize recruitment results while decreasing cost.
• Leads the learning and development activities, ensuring that all levels of the organization are trained and developed to support the Retail Stores.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Provides advice, education and coaching on employee relation issues to ensure compliance, the guiding principles and legal requirements, provides a consultative service on all disciplinary matters.
• Works with retail team to solve HR issues with leading right way in order to retain employee and help store managers better store operation.
• Work with payroll Manager to ensure the accurate processing of renewal contract, salary round, promotion, and joining & leaving information to ensure that payroll operation.
• Be responsible for all administration activities
• Planing and ensure Office facilities are in good condition and ready for use and be controlled.
• Retail back office team
• HR team
• Area Manager
• Store Manager
|Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• More than 3 years' experience in retail management (Store Manager experience is a plus)
• Proven experience as a strong store staff (consumer-focused, KPI) Proven experience as a store manager preferred.
• PC Skill- word, excel, PowerPoint, outlook
• Business English skills
• 2 years’ experience in recruitment
Requisite Education / Qualifications:
• Communication skill and collaborative working style
• Ability to work in diversity
• Make planned / scheduled action
• Problem solving skills
• Committed to self-development
• Consumer / customer focused
• Sales oriented
• Keen on sports and fashion
• Business insight
• Self-starter with enthusiasm and passion
• Open-minded, creative and influences others